Low Sodium Kickin’ Chicken Tacos
- 1 lb Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup Chicken or Vegetable stock, no salt added
- 1 Lime, zested & juiced
- 24 Corn Tortillas
- 1 Ear of corn
- 1/4 cup Red Onion
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes
- 1 cup Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/4 floz Low Sodium sour cream
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Salt-Free Taco Seasoning
- Cut chicken into small strips.
- Add vegetable oil to pan and get pan nice and hot.
- Sear chicken until golden brown on all sides.
- Lower heat to low add chicken stock, spices, zest and lime juice. Cover and let simmer until all liquid is gone.
- In a separate pan sear corn so it get’s a nice browned color.
- Fill tortillas with chicken.
- Top with sour cream, tomatoes, corn, green onions, cilantro or other garnishes.
2 thoughts on “Low Sodium Kickin’ Chicken Tacos”
How much fat is in this recipe?
Hey DB, I just updated the Nutrition label.
Fat 8g 12% DV
Saturated Fat 4g 25% DV
Please keep in mind our Nutrition Disclaimer here