Low Sodium Fruity Chicken SaladAdd to Recipe Box Go to Recipe Box
- 2 cup Chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup Sliced almonds
- 1 Stalk celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion
- 2 cup Seedless grapes
- 1 Apple, cubed
- 3/4 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Low sodium sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 tsp Rice vinegar, unseasoned
- 2 tsp White Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Chinese Five-Spice Blend
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, almonds, celery, green onion, grapes, apples, and raisins.
- In a separate bowl combine sour cream, mayo, rice vinegar, sugar, and Chinese Five-Spice Blend.
- Mix dressing into chicken mixture.