Easy Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 50 Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Add cherry tomatoes to a medium sized mixing bowl and add olive oil. Mix well to incorporate olive oil making sure the tomatoes are evenly coated.
- Add cherry tomatoes to a sheet pan and evenly distribute.
- Now put the tray in the oven and sat a timer for 30-45 minutes. 30 Minute Timer
- Open the oven half way through and toss around the tomatoes exposing the undersides.
- Eat hot or store for up to a week.