Easy Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Following a low sodium diet can create difficulties when developing flavor in the kitchen. One thing I love to do is roast my fruits and vegetables. Roasting can significantly elevate the flavor of any dish you're preparing, and is super easy to do. Throughout this recipe I will show you how to make roasted cherry tomatoes at home with only the tomatoes and a little olive oil. This recipe will work with any type of tomato, carrots, squash, potato etc. You can find this recipe being used in our turkey bolognese HerePrint Recipe
- 50 Cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Add cherry tomatoes to a medium sized mixing bowl and add olive oil. Mix well to incorporate olive oil making sure the tomatoes are evenly coated.
- Add cherry tomatoes to a crisper tray and evenly distribute.
- Now put the tray in the oven and sat a timer for [cooked-timer minutes="30"]30 - 45 Minutes[/cooked-timer]
- Open the oven half way through and toss around the tomatoes exposing the undersides.
- Eat hot or store for up to a week.