Potassium 185 mg
Phos 24 mg
Protein 1 g
Cals 52 kcal
Carbs 3 g
Following a low sodium diet can create difficulties when developing flavor in the kitchen. One thing I love to do is roast my fruits and vegetables. Roasting can significantly elevate the flavor of any dish you're preparing, and is super easy to do. Throughout this recipe I will show you how to make roasted cherry tomatoes at home with only the tomatoes and a little olive oil. This recipe will work with any type of tomato, carrots, squash, potato etc. You can find this recipe being used in our turkey bolognese Here
Easy Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 50 Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Add cherry tomatoes to a medium sized mixing bowl and add olive oil. Mix well to incorporate olive oil making sure the tomatoes are evenly coated.
- Add cherry tomatoes to a sheet pan and evenly distribute.
- Now put the tray in the oven and sat a timer for 30-45 minutes. 30 Minute Timer
- Open the oven half way through and toss around the tomatoes exposing the undersides.
- Eat hot or store for up to a week.
Amount Per Serving (5 tomatoes)
Calories 52 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 416IU8%
Vitamin B1 1mg67%
Vitamin B2 1mg59%
Vitamin B3 1mg5%
Vitamin B5 1mg10%
Vitamin B6 1mg50%
Vitamin C 19mg23%
Vitamin E 1mg7%
Vitamin K 5µg5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!