- 1 Sheet pan
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 knife
- 1 can opener
- 1 8 x 10 baking pan or pyrex
- 1 Wooden Spoon
- 1 spatula for serving
- 1 head Cauliflower chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 cups Butternut squash chopped into bite size pieces
- 0.5 whole Red onion chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 can Chickpeas rinsed
- 1.5 tbsp Taco seasoning salt-free
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 can black beans rinsed
- 8 ounces enchilada sauce green or red
- 16 whole chickpea taco shells
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop cauliflower, red onion, and butternut squash into bite-size pieces.
- Combine vegetables and chickpeas in a bowl, sprinkle salt-free taco seasoning, drizzle oil, and mix.
- Pour vegetables onto a sheet pan and roast for 35 minutes at 375 degrees or until cooked thoroughly.
- Pour roasted vegetables back into a bowl and add black beans and combine.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour a small amount of enchilada sauce on the bottom of the pyrex/baking pan and spread to prevent the enchiladas from sticking.
- Heat each tortilla on a skillet on low to warm the tortillas to make them flexible.
- Add a small amount of veggie and bean mixture (approximately 3-4 tbsp) into the tortillas, roll and place seem side down in the pyrex.
- Continue until all tortillas and veggie mixture is used (approximately 16 shells).
- Pour the remainder of enchilada sauce over the wrapped tortillas and cover pan.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.