Roasted Sweet Potato & White Rice Tacos
- Large saute pan
- Wooden Spoon
- Chef knife
- Chop everything! Medium dice the sweet potatoes and onions. Mince the cilantro, ginger, garlic and turmeric.
- Sweat out the ginger, garlic, turmeric and onions over medium eat until slightly translucent. 3-5 minutes.
- Turn heat to medium-high. Add rice to pan. Brown rice for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes and veggie stock. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until all liquid has been absorbed.
- One all liquid is absorbed turn the heat off. Add cilantro and toss.
- Cook the tortillas. Either pop them in a 350 degree oven for a few minutes or lightly fry them in a little oil on a non-stick saute pan.