Pasta With Roasted Vegetables & Herb Olive Oil
- 1 Chef or chopping knife
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Oven
- 1 Large pot
- 1 Pasta strainer
- 1 Large mixing bowl
- 1 Wooden Spoon or Rubber Spatula
- 2 Large carrots, cut into rounds
- ½ Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 cup Cauliflower florets
- ½ cup Corn, frozen
- ½ cup Peas, frozen
- 1 lb Gemelli or Penne Pasta
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Canary Island Garlic Herb Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° and bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together all of the vegetables, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated. Pour into a large casserole dish or sheet pan and roast in the oven for 45 minutes or until tender. Make sure to toss vegetables around every 15 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, cook pasta according to directions on the box. Strain pasta and put back into large pot. Toss with 1 tbsp of Canary Island Garlic Herb Olive Oil to avoid sticking and set aside.
- When vegetables are done roasting, add them along with the remaining Canary Island Garlic Herb Olive Oil into the large pot with your pasta and mix until everything is well coated in the oil.