- 8 Garlic Cloves
- 6 Russet Potatoes
- 1 cup Plant-based milk Unsweeted
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Scallions Rough chopped
- ½ tsp Ground White Peppercorns
- Peel and chop the potatoes in half. Place potatoes in a stockpot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and reduce to a high-simmer. Simmer until potatoes are fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are boiling, add the garlic and olive oil to a small sauce pot and bring to a low simmer. Cook at a low simmer for 10 minutes or until garlic is golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Use a whisk or fork to smash and combine the garlic with the oil. Let cool, and whisk in the oat milk, scallions, and white pepper.
- After your potatoes are fork tender, strain thoroughly and add in the garlic and milk mixture.
- Using a whisk, potato masher or hand mixer, mash up the potatoes until you reach the desired consistency.