Low Sodium Honey Mustard Recipe
- Food Processor
- 3/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup White vinegar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Mustard, ground
- 1/4 tsp Ground White Peppercorns
- Place mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder, white pepper, and vinegar into a blender or food processor.
- Begin blending while slowly drizzling in the vegetable oil until all is incorporated.
- Now blend in the honey a tbsp bit at a time until you find your desired sweetness.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate