Low Sodium Honey Glazed Carrots
- Cutting Board
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Large Stock Pot
- Large Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Chef knife
- 2 lb Carrots
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp Vegetbal Oil
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1½ tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add carrots, and cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Add vegetable oil to a large skillet and turn heat to medium-high. When the oil is hot, add the carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are browned. About 5 minutes. 5 Minute Timer
- While the carrots are cooking, whisk together the honey, coconut aminos, and water in a small bowl.
- Turn the heat to medium-low and add the mixture in with the carrots. Bring to a simmer and reduce to a glaze. About 5 minutes. 5 Minute Timer
- Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds over the top.