- 1 Large saute pan
- 1 Wooden Spoon
- 1 Carrots Peeled and diced
- 1 White onion Diced
- ½ cup Peas Frozen, defrosted
- ½ cup Corn Frozen, defrosted
- ½ Garlic cloves Minced
- 4 cups Jasmine rice Cooked per instructions, and chilled
- 3 Green onions Thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp Coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil Separated into ½ tbsp and 1 ½ tbsp
- ½ tsp Sesame oil
- Pinch Black pepper
- Heat 1 ½ tbsp of oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat until the pan is hot. Add carrots, onion, peas, corn, and garlic. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until the onion and carrots are soft.
- Increase heat to high, and add the remaining 1 ½ tbsp of oil, chilled rice, green onions, and coconut aminos. Stir until combined.
- Continue cooking for 3 minutes to fry the rice, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the sesame oil until combined. Taste and season with extra coconut aminos, if needed.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in for up to 3 days.