- 9x5 Loaf Pan
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Medium sauté pan
- Rubber spatula
- Measuring cups
Low Sodium Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
Eating a low sodium diet can be a pain sometimes. Deciding what to make for dinner can always be challenging, and feel like there's never good options. Well, you don't have to lose the flavor anymore, this low sodium meatloaf recipe is easy to make and can be frozen for future meals.
Feel free to substitute with ground beef or ground chicken.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F.
- In a medium sized sauté pan cook down the onions until just about translucent, add the garlic and finish until both onions and garlic are translucent. About 5-7 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl add everything except the 2 tbsp of ketchup and mix until fully incorporated.
- In a greased 9x5 loaf pan pour in the meat mixture and smoothen out with a rubber spatula until level. You can tap the loaf pan on the counter top a few times to help level our the loaf and remove air pockets.
- Spread the 2 tbsp of ketchup evenly over the top of the loaf, bake at 375°F for 45 minutes, or until the top of the meatloaf browns. Sometimes requires an additional 10-15 minutes.45 Minute Timer
- Slice and enjoy!