Salt-Free Mango Chutney Recipe
- 2 Mango
- 1/4 cup White Onion
- 2 tbsp Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup White vinegar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- Dice mangos to your desired size. You can do a large, medium or small dice here. It's all preference and what type of bite you're looking for.
- Mince both the onions and garlic.
- Add olive oil to pan, turn to medium and bring to temp.
- Add your onions, garlic, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Sauté until onions and garlic are translucent. About 3-4 minutes.
- Add mangos to the mix and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Add all of your liquids, turn the stove on high and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add brown sugar and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes until all liquid is gone and you're left with a thick sauce or jam like consistency.
- Serve over chicken or turkey cutlets. Stays in refrigerator for up to 1 week.