- Large mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
Low Sodium Italian Meatball Recipe
If you're been following a low sodium diet for some time now, then you understand the importance of prepping things in advance. This is why I highly recommend doubling, or even tripling this recipe and freezing these low sodium meatballs for later. They hold really well frozen and can be pulled out and popped into a hot marinara sauce or oven for an easy dinner.
- 1.5 lb 100% Grass-fed beef
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp Low sodium parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1/2 cup Onions
- 1/2 tsp Ground black peppercorns
- 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through.
- To serve, place meatballs in a warming dish or crockpot on a low heat setting. Serve with red sauce on the side.