- Food Processor
Low Sodium Honey Mustard Recipe
Honey mustard has to be one of my favorite sauces. This particular low sodium honey mustard recipe has under 5mg of sodium per serving, which makes it a low sodium condiment. This honey mustard goes great with salads, sandwiches, chicken tenders, grilled meats, veggies, and more. The best part? You can pour it on!
- 3/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup White vinegar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Mustard, ground
- 1/4 tsp Ground White Peppercorns
- Place mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder, white pepper, and vinegar into a blender or food processor.
- Begin blending while slowly drizzling in the vegetable oil until all is incorporated.
- Now blend in the honey a tbsp bit at a time until you find your desired sweetness.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate