Easy Buffalo Popcorn Cauliflower Wings Recipe
- 1 Large head cauliflower (about 5 cups)
- 1 cup Soy Milk
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking pan with unbleached parchment paper.
- Rinse then cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, add water, flour, garlic and onion powder, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the cauliflower to the batter in the bowl, and toss to combine. Remove the pieces of cauliflower, one by one, and tap off the excess batter a few times on the side of the bowl. Place on the prepared baking sheet and make sure they are not touching each other, or they will all get stuck together as they bake.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip them over and bake for 10 more minutes, until golden brown.
- While the cauliflower is baking, prepare the hot sauce/butter mixture. Melt the butter in a saucepan on the stove over medium heat. Once melted, add the hot sauce and stir. Set aside.
- Brush the buffalo/vegan butter sauce on each cauliflower wing, or toss the florets with the sauce in a large bowl, then return to the pan. Put them back in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove, and serve with Vegan Ranch dressing and celery, if desired.