60 Second Low Sodium SalsaAdd to Recipe Box Go to Recipe Box
- Food Processor
- Cutting Board
- 5 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 Spanish Onion, rough chopped
- 2 Jalapeño
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1 1/2 Lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp Cumin, ground
- 1 tbsp Coriander, ground
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper, optional (add more or less for desired heat)
- Pinch Black pepper, pinch
- Clean garlic, onions, and peppers by removing the skin and seeds.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender until the larger items are small and chunky. Find your desired thickness.
- Let sit for a couple of hours (best if you let sit over night) in the refrigerator.
- Best served chilled and with plain tortilla chips.