Easy Sour Patch Grapes Recipe
- 1 cup Jello
- 5 cups Green Grapes
- 1 cup Water
- Get all of your ingredients prepped and ready. Have separate bowls with each color jello. Fill a bowl with water.
- Submerge 5 or so at a time in water.
- Poke the grapes with a toothpick through the end of the grape where the stem originally was.
- Roll and toss the wet grape in the jello mix making sure it’s fully coated.
- Set aside on a tray or paper plate.
- Set your sour patch grapes in the refrigerator for an hour. Enjoy!
1 thought on “Easy Sour Patch Grapes Recipe”
Great way to keep down fluids if you need to restrict! My clients love these as a snack, and enjoy making them with their kids and grandkids.