Easy Cornbread Recipe Without Eggs or Dairy
- Plastic spatula
- Offset spatula
- Mixing bowl
- Misto oil sprayer
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 1 1/4 cups All purpose flower
- 1 cup Yellow corn meal
- 2/3 cup Light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Baking powder (Low sodium)
- 1 1/4 cup Oat milk (Regular)
- 1/3 cup Canola oil
- 1/4 cup Cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and lightly grease a 8 x 8 pan, or a 9 inch round cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt and baking powder and stir.
- Now pour in the almond milk and canola oil. Stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.