Low Sodium Tzatziki Sauce
- 16 oz Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cucumbers
- 1 tbsp Dill, fresh chopped
- 1 tbsp Mint
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- .5 Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- .25 tsp Black Pepper, fresh ground
- In a food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients.
- Process until well-combined (no more than 30 seconds).
- Transfer your new Tzatziki Sauce into a vessel that can be covered (such as Tupperware), stick it in the refrigerator for 2 hours. For best results, refrigerate overnight.