Low Sodium Blueberry Pancakes Mix Recipe
- Measuring cups
- Medium-sized measuring bowl
- Non-stick pancake pan
- Rubber offset spatula
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Reduced sodium baking powder
- 1 cup Oat milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add all your dry ingredients (combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt), and whisk until everything is combined.
- In a separate medium-sized mixing bowl or liquid measuring cup, add the wet ingredients (oat milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla), and whisk until everything is combined.
- Add wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes. 5 Minute Timer
- Pour ½ cup (65 grams) of batter onto a griddle (or non-stick pan) over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with your maple syrup or honey.
2 thoughts on “Low Sodium Blueberry Pancakes Mix Recipe”
Can i use almond milk instead of oat milk?
Yes. Almond milk will also work.