Healthy CBD Gummy Bears from Whole Fresh Fruit
Ever wonder what’s even in those store bought CBD Gummy bears? This healthy CBD gummy bear recipe is so simple, delicious, and made with fresh whole fruit. Don’t want to make your own homemade fruit juices? Go to your local grocery store and buy the healthiest fruit juices you can find! I’ve found that V8 makes some wonderful no sugar added fruit juices that work wonderfully with these CBD gummy bears. Homemade gummy bears have never been easier with this healthy gummy bear recipe. I hope you enjoy this recipe and learn how to make your own CBD gummy bears. ***Remember to consult your doctor before using CBD.
Potassium 104 mg
Phos 10 mg
Protein 1 g
Cals 36 kcal
Carbs 6 g
- Gummy bear molds
- Saucepot, small
- Food Processor
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup Avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Oranges
- CBD Tincture
- 3 Boxes of Un-Flavored Gelatin
- Gather all your ingredients and tools. As the French would say: Mise en Place!
- Dig out a food processor or Ninja blender.
- Place fruit into food processor or Ninja.
- Add 1/2 cup water. Blend until smooth adding water if needed.
- Blend until smooth.
- Double strain to remove any seeds and skin.
- The consistency should be not too thick, but not too thin.
- Add fruit juice to small sauce pot. Don’t turn the heat on.
- Add CBD Tincture. My CBD was 33.2mg per 1 full dropper. I put 3 droppers in totaling 99.6mg total. I had 2 molds with 12 spots each totaling 24 gummies. So 99.6 divided by 24 gummies gave me 4.15mg per gummy. Feel free to add as much as you’d like.
- Slowly add 1.5 – 2 packets of Gelatin to juice while simultaneously whisking to avoid creating any lumps. Optionally you can now dissolve 1tbsp Sugar or Honey.
- If your pot has a pouring lip on it, I suggest pouring straight from the pot int the molds.
- If you don’t have a pot with a pouring lip on it, you can use the dropper, or a meat injector. You can get creative.
- Place molds into the freezer and let set for 15 minutes.