Low Sodium BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 8 oz Ground Tomatoes - No Salt Added
- 1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Black pepper, fresh ground
- 4 tbsp Brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Mustard seed, fresh ground
- 1-1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- Mix together all ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Put stove on medium-high and bring sauce to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer, covered, for about 1 hour or until reduced by half (about 1.5 cups).