Healthy CBD Gummy Bears from Whole Fresh Fruit
- Gummy bear molds
- Saucepot, small
- Food Processor
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup Avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Oranges
- CBD Tincture
- 3 Boxes of Un-Flavored Gelatin
- Gather all your ingredients and tools. As the French would say: Mise en Place!
- Dig out a food processor or Ninja blender.
- Place fruit into food processor or Ninja.
- Add 1/2 cup water. Blend until smooth adding water if needed.
- Blend until smooth.
- Double strain to remove any seeds and skin.
- The consistency should be not too thick, but not too thin.
- Add fruit juice to small sauce pot. Don't turn the heat on.
- Add CBD Tincture. My CBD was 33.2mg per 1 full dropper. I put 3 droppers in totaling 99.6mg total. I had 2 molds with 12 spots each totaling 24 gummies. So 99.6 divided by 24 gummies gave me 4.15mg per gummy. Feel free to add as much as you'd like.
- Slowly add 1.5 - 2 packets of Gelatin to juice while simultaneously whisking to avoid creating any lumps. Optionally you can now dissolve 1tbsp Sugar or Honey.
- If your pot has a pouring lip on it, I suggest pouring straight from the pot int the molds.
- If you don't have a pot with a pouring lip on it, you can use the dropper, or a meat injector. You can get creative.
- Place molds into the freezer and let set for 15 minutes.