Low Sodium Blueberry Pancakes Mix Recipe
- Measuring cups
- Large measuring bowl
- Non-stick pancake pan
- Fine mesh sifter/strainer
- Rubber offset spatula
- 6 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/8 cup Brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Salt-Free Baking Powder
- 4 tsp Sodium free baking soda
- Sift 1 cup of the mix you made in step 1 into a large measuring bowl. Add the following ingredients in with the sifted pancake mix.
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter*
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract No vanilla? It's ok to omit it!
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Bring a non-stick pan to medium-high heat.
- Pour the mixture out of the measuring bowl onto your hot pan, making sure to keep them the same size.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Flip and cook opposite site. Enjoy!