Chocolate Tea Bread
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 ⅓ cup white granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Salt-Free Baking Soda
- ¾ tsp no-salt substitute
- ⅓ cup nuts (optional)
- ¼ tsp Salt-Free Baking Powder
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Applesauce
- ⅓ cup Water
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, except for the nuts and chocolate chips, with a mixer on slow for 1 minute. Scrape the sides of the bowl often.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts if using and pour into greased 9×5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Cool thoroughly before slicing.